Unable to install Plesk on PfSense + XEN VPS

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by Raakh5, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Raakh5

Raakh5 Bit poster

Hello,
    We set pfSense + XEN + VPS server.
    Oracle Linux is installed on the server to which I am trying to install Plesk. I tried a lot but displaying different errors every time.
    Is this compatible with oracle linux and why I am unable to install it?
    Best regards

2. Raakh5

Raakh5 Bit poster

The following error appears:
    ====================================================
    New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Variable_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Variable/AbstractCachedData.php line: 67 code: 0. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter
    ====================================================
    When I generate broken or all configuration files then its says success but again shows message when I return to home or any other page of the plesk

Thanks again

3. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi, you have reached Parallels Desktop support. The issue that you have reported is not related with Parallels Desktop. Please post your query at http://forum.odin.com/

4. MehreenS

MehreenS Junior Member

Oracle Linux is installed on the server to which I am trying to installted Plesk.

Uninstallation about all source...

5. Raakh5

Raakh5 Bit poster

Sorry I not understand as to what you mean by uninstallation?

6. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi All, Could you please post your Parallels Plesk question at http://forum.odin.com/ so that out team can help you better.