Missing licence keys and download links for PD v2 through v8

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by oztrev, Dec 3, 2015.

1. oztrev

oztrev Member

My account used to list all my licence keys since I first started using PD from v2 through v?? along with links to download the relevant versions. Now my account only lists v9 through v11.

I have an old MacMini that runs a legacy application under Snow Leopard which was limited to PD v6 and after a hard disk crash, I need my licence key for PD6 and a download link for PD6. Help!

2. oztrev

oztrev Member

Ok, I have found links to download old versions of PD (http://kb.parallels.com/5802), but my account no longer lists all my licence keys - it stops at v9. Why have the old keys been removed? I need to get them back.

3. oztrev

oztrev Member

What a bizarre account interface! It turns out that "Subscriptions and Licences" => "All subscriptions" is not in fact all subscriptions... you need to wander down the account options to "Parallels Desktop" => "Licences" to find "ALL".
    So, I've found what I was looking for despite no help (again) from Parallels IP Holdings.

4. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi, the listing is for only the currently supported versions and that's why you were not able to see all the licenses. Still we are glad that the issue is resolved and please reply here if you need any further help and I will assist you directly.

5. oztrev

oztrev Member

So why does it say "All" when it means "Supported" ?