Feature Request - Use All Displays in Full Screen

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by EricB5, Jan 14, 2016.

1. EricB5

EricB5 Bit poster

I have a Mac Book Pro that i connect to two external monitors. I would like to be able to specify what monitors to use in full screen for the OS being run in Parallels. If I am using Windows for example, Use all displays duplicates one of my monitors to my Mac Book Pro. I would like to use my Parallels OS on 2 monitors, but my Mac OS on my 3rd monitor

2. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi,
    Correct me if I'm wrong please.Did you mean to say you want to use Mac OS X on Mac on monitor 1 and 2 Windows OS on 2 different monitors correspondingly?
    Could you please explain us the setup you are trying to use with multiple monitors (1,2,3....), so that we can help you better.

3. EricB5

EricB5 Bit poster

what i would like to be able to do is use Maxc OSX on Mac on Monitor 1 (or whatever monitor I choose) and run a Single Windows OS in Parallels and display it across 2 (multiple) monitors

Monitor A --> Windows Parallels
    Monitor B --> Windows Parallels
    Monitor C --> Mac OSX on Mac

This flexibility would allow me to best use all my screens to their maximum capacity.

4. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi EricB5, thank you for your quick reply, please check your private message and respond, so that we can help you better.