Upgraded to Desktop 11 - unable to contact support

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by LarryW1, Feb 4, 2016.

1. LarryW1

LarryW1 Bit poster

I upgraded to Desktop 11, and am having problems. When I scroll down to the Support area of my account online, it says "To activate free Phone and Chat Support for 30 days, please register your copy of Parallels Desktop". When I go to the Parallels Desktop Licenses tab, my activation key is nowhere to be found, and when I try to add it, I get the following message: "License key is already registered in your account".

Yet, there is a support code on the support tab, and it says I have 203 days of free email support remaining. But ... there is no link to any support (email, phone, or chat). How do I fix this and get support?

2. DavidA4

DavidA4 Hunter

I've got the same problem.

3. DavidA4

DavidA4 Hunter

1) Click the Parallels icon at the top right of your Mac --> Help --> Request Support . . .

The "Contact Parallels Support" dialog pops up. From there click on the link that says "Parallels Support Page"
    Your browser opens, but at first you see other things such as the knowledge base search field. If you scroll down a bit to where it says "Contact Support" you'll see a blue link that says "Show All". Click on this. This will create the "Email Support" icon to appear at the bottom center of the website (scroll down some).

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 6.26.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 6.26.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 6.26.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 6.33.43 PM.png

4. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

Thanks for sharing the procedure! You can also look into various other ways included in this article