Tapping and panning stops working after changing orientation

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for iOS' started by abarylak, Jun 28, 2014.

1. abarylak

abarylak Junior Member

After the upgrade to 11.1 build 2035 if you change the orientation by rotating the phone, the ability to tap or pan breaks and you have to disconnect and reconnect to the RDP session. Can someone look into this and hopefully resolve it? Let me know if you need any more information or testing from me. Thanks.

2. andrews8

andrews8 Hunter

Re: Tapping and panning stops working after changing orienta

Hi thanks for contacting 2X forums.

We would recommend you are ensuring you're using the latest version of the 2X Client, if this doesn't help and the issue keep occurring please contact 2X Support and let us know the type of 2X Client you're using and the device you'r e using it on.

3. abarylak

abarylak Junior Member

Re: Tapping and panning stops working after changing orienta

In the past when i have contacted your support, i reported my issue, and was told that it was a bug and would be resolved. I waited 3 versions before i posted on the forums for the same issue, and was told that there was no record of that issue being every reported. Therefore, I am not reporting bugs on the forums instead of via your support email. Once i reported that bug on the forums, it was resolved within the next release.

Now, onto this issue. I am using an iPhone 5s with the latest iOS and always update to the latest 2x client version which is currently 11.1 (build 2064) and i am still having the issue where i am connected to an RDP session and switch from portrait to landscape mode by rotating my phone, then all response to the remote computer stops. I can't pan, tap, type, anything.

If you would like me to also report this to your support email, I would be more than happy to do so. However, in the past, the issues have only been resolved when they were posted on this forum.

Let me know if you have any other questions for me. Thanks.