Parallels 11 : Printing problem ... post script converting

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Hellerbass, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Hellerbass

Hellerbass Junior Member

Hi!

Just upgraded to new Parallels 11 version ... now there is a small problem with printing:

While sending a print command on my small Access program a windows pop-up saying "Post Script converting" ... and then a new print-windows pop-up where I have to confirm the printing again.

On my UPS Worldship program as well ... I have to confirm each print command on a separate window ... please fix.
    Very annoying ....

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  2. Hellerbass

Hellerbass Junior Member

Hi!

I found the solution by myself ... it´s not bug ... it´s a feature ;-)

There is a new check-box in the settings : Show options before print ... I disabled it now :)

Cheers

3. AustinM1

AustinM1 Bit poster

Hi there Hellerbass, I'm very new to Parallels - can you tell me where you find this checkbox a bit more specifically? Have about 3 people who are complaining about this after their upgrade as well. Good catch.

4. Hey, thanks for sharing this! please explain it i more details..

5. mikew6

mikew6 Bit poster

Hellerbass, you rock! That was perfect. Talked to Parallels Team and they wanted me to delete printer drivers, and install bonjour drivers...etc....etc. With button selection was back to normal. Thanks again

6. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Glad your issue has been resolved! Feel free to reach out anytime. We are here to help! Thanks! PC