VM on second monitor is not getting refreshed (live picture)

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Michael__, Oct 14, 2015.

1. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

Please email us the above description along with the Problem Report ID to cs(at)parallels(.)com, so we can check it for you.

2. AlexandreL2

AlexandreL2 Bit poster

I don't want to be rude but all stuff you need to fill a bug report is in this thread... Since you seem to work for parallel you can do it... For my part I just find a workaround (keep clean 1/2inch At left of my main screen)...

3. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

If you change your mind, kindly submit a request at this link so that we can assist you through a remote session.

4. MJedi

MJedi Member

Hello,

I am experiencing this issue as well on my MacBook Pro running 10.11.4, and Parallels 10.3.0 (29227) running Windows 7 Professional. I have Windows 7 on a second monitor using windowed view. I noticed the time in Windows has stopped. (OS X was 10:49am; Windows was 10:06am) When I select the VM, the window flickers for a split second, and the time updates to the correct time.

Don't tell me to upgrade to PD11. I don't want to upgrade because I need some features in PD10 that was taken away in PD11, and I refuse to subscribe to Pro. And it seems the problem happens in PD11 anyway.

It's an annoyance, but it wasn't a problem with PD8. Hope you can help. Thanks.

5. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Hi @MJedi, please try updating Parallels Desktop 10.4.0 (29337) click here for more information how to update Parallels Desktop and update Parallels Tools and let us know how it works.