Network & Internet Connectivity Problems

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by StephenZ, Apr 12, 2016.

1. StephenZ

StephenZ Bit poster

I have multiple Parallels installations which cannot access the Internet or even some internal network resources. They are running either OS 10.10.5 or 10.11.4 and Parallel version 11. In Parallels 11, I do not have the option to specify the IP address range for shared networking like I used to have in Parallels 10.[​IMG]
    When reading the Version 11 User's Guide, there is supposed to be a "Network" option located between "Security" & "Advanced". It seems to be missing.

2. Sylvester@Parallels

Sylvester@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello Stephen,
    Are you using Parallels Desktop 11 standard or pro version ?

3. StephenZ

StephenZ Bit poster

I am using the standard version.

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hello StephenZ, A new edition to the Parallels Desktop family, Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition was designed for developers, web and graphic designers, power users, and other demanding pros.
    Some of the new features and capabilities like Enhanced Network editor, Development environments, etc., that are incorporated into Parallels Desktop Pro Edition. Please refer to this article to know about Pro edition.