Access App in full-screen

Discussion in 'Accessing your Mac' started by plc5700, Mar 18, 2016.

1. plc5700

plc5700 Bit poster

Hi
    When I use Parallels access to access my iMac in the office from my iPad i have the opportunity to run all the apps in full-screen on the tablet. I love this feature.
    When I use Parallels access to access my iMac in the office from my Macbook Pro, I can only connect to the entire desktop, and with a iMac with a resolution of 2560x1440 everything is so small on my screen that i's practically unusable. not that its worse than every other remote access tool (TeamViewer etc.), but when I know that the iPad edition can focus full-screen on a single app, then I really miss this feature from another computer.

Does anybody know if this feature to focus on a single app is available from another computer and I just can't find it or some other tool that can help me with this "problem"?

Thanks in advance
    Poul

2. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Poul, please try uninstalling and reinstall Parallels Access and check how it goes.

3. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi plc5700, please be informed that Parallels Access - 3.1.0(31288) was released and the issue has been addressed. Kindly update Parallels Access to the latest build on both Remote device and Parallels Access agent and check how it works.

4. plc5700

plc5700 Bit poster

Hi Looks very goog - not quite what I wished for, but still - much much better - thank you very much :)

5. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

You are welcome! Feel free to reach out anytime. We are here to help!

6. DavidF26

DavidF26 Bit poster

The update has solved this issue! Thank you for pushing that out. I do have another issue now though, there is a large black frame all the way around the image of the screen. It is equal on all sides.

7. KebhaK@Parallels

KebhaK@Parallels Hunter

Try reinstalling Parallels Access on both host and remote device then check the issue.If the issue persists please reproduce the issue and send us a technical report ID on host and remote device by following steps in this article to investigate it further.