Windows 10 will not launch after latest update

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by JohnP8, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Dinesh@Parallels

Dinesh@Parallels Guest

Hi Andrey1,
    You're running Parallels Desktop with an older build. Please update Parallels Desktop to the latest build with referring to this link and check how it goes!

2. Andrey1

Andrey1 Bit poster

Hi Dinesh!
    Nice suggestion, bravo!
    You might didn't read my story, - all the problems started right after update to latest version! :mad:
    Now installed version 11.2.0 (32581) and check for updates says this is the latest so far.

3. Andrey1

Andrey1 Bit poster

BTW, I uninstalled new version, then restored PVM from time machine and then installed an old version from ParallelsDesktop-11.1.1-32312.dmg.
    Now it is working for some time, but I'm forced to stop the auto-installation of Parallels Tools right after each Win10 launch. After few minutes I see BSOD.
    Seems it wasn't right choice from my side to use the Parallels. %(

4. marat_t

marat_t Pro

Hi Andrey, I believe it will be better to contact Support team and create a support ticket:
    http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/support/

The issue described in this thread was solved. The issue with your VM is caused by smth else and investigation is required.

5. lorein

lorein Member

Windows 10 is the latest OS and many users are facing problem while updating Windows 10 with the latest released update. And some of them are found reporting that after updating their PC with the latest update Windows 10 will not launch. There are many issues related to Windows 10 upgrade problem.
    Check the driver installed in the PC it might happen that the problem is related to drivers installed and this is causing the problem. The outdated drivers are be the case so check the drivers and if needed installed the latest one from Microsoft Official site.
    To know more visit: http://www.fixwindowserrors.biz/blog/25-windows-10-upgrade-problems-fixes

6. TS-Micah

TS-Micah Product Expert

7. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @Andrey1
    Repairing Windows 10 Virtual Machine should make the Windows working properly. Check this article for repairing Windows 10.
    If it fails even after repairing Windows 10, please generate a Problem Report as outlined here

8. Guna@Parallels

9. Guna@Parallels

Hi Lorein,
    Thank you for sharing the information.