Don't have key from previous version

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by witchawet, Jul 18, 2016.

1. witchawet

witchawet Bit poster

don't have any key from "previous version." How to register in this case, please

Attached Files:

2. Hello witchawet,
    I have requested for few information, please check your private message and reply back.

3. witchawet

witchawet Bit poster

I already bought the key code of parallels desktop 11(79.99$), According to your advising that u sent to me, Is that mean I have to pay for upgrading as "Pro edition" really?
    (P.s. This is my first time for buying it I've never had parallels desktop key before, how can i find that code for putting into the previous version key space?)
    help me please thanks
    my email : brightidolaf9@gmail.com

4. Arunn

Arunn Parallels Support

Hi witchawet, we haveb responded to your private message. Please check.

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Hi witchawet,

We have checked with your email and found you have purchased Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Upgrade for $49.99. Parallels Desktop 11 Upgrade can be activated from Parallels Desktop 9/10, please refer this article. If you wish to use Parallels Desktop you have to pay the difference amount $30.00 and get a full version key or you can get a refund and purchase a full version, please let us know. Also, for your information you have bought Parallels Desktop Standard Edition if you wish to use Pro Edition then you have to upgrade to Pro. Please refer this article for more info.

Thanks,
    Ajith M.

6. witchawet

witchawet Bit poster

okay thanks i want the full version. How can I pay for another $30 and Is this program available just for 1year?

7. Arunn

Arunn Parallels Support

Hi witchawet, we have responded to your private message.

8. KaydeeD

KaydeeD Bit poster

Im having the same problem Mind telling me the trick
    nevermind i got it

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Glad to hear that you have resolved the issue! Feel free to reach us anytime.

10. NaiNys

NaiNys Bit poster

I bought upgrade key mistakenly, and now when I am trying to activate my perallels desktop it prompt me for previous version key.
    What should I need to do now?

11. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @NaiNys , we can help you with the refund for the purchase you have made, so that you can go ahead and make the new purchase for the full version. Please let us know if we can initiate the refund.

12. MichaelJ35

MichaelJ35 Bit poster

I am having the same problem. I had a subscription to Business Edition but I wanted to downgrade to the personal Pro Edition. I bought a renewal license but I guess I needed to buy a starter license. How can I pay the difference to activate my new subscription? Thx.

13. Santiago4

Santiago4 Bit poster

Have the same problem!, please help

14. Hello, could you provide us with your purchase order please?

15. Hello, could you provide us with your purchase order please?

16. media1

media1 Bit poster

Don't have key from previous version?
    activate it ask me the previous version key I don't have it, I need your help

17. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please check your private message and reply us back. Thanks, Parallels Team.

18. media1

media1 Bit poster

How to find a precious key to activate my new parallele pro? Help

19. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro