Activation code is not working

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JarkkoS, Jul 17, 2016.

1. JarkkoS

JarkkoS Bit poster

Hi, I have Mac what is broken and i bought a new. I activated parallels desktop and its works fine. My new computer have same problem and i get third for warranty and now i can not activate my desktop :( How i can clean these two old computers activation and set this latest Mac activated?

/Jarkko

2. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Hey @JarkkoS,
    We understand that you are not able to activate Parallels Desktop, please check your private message and respond with your activation key.

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Hi,

We have made necessary changes please try to activate now and check.

Thanks,
    Ajith M.

4. MehmetE1

MehmetE1 Bit poster

Hi,
    I have the same problem in my
    The computer has changed. I have reinstalled parallels, but it's locked. can you help me please

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Hello MehmetE1,

We have made necessary changes please try to activate now and check.

Thanks,
    Ajith M.

6. MelanieT

MelanieT Bit poster

Hi just bought program and activation code is not being accepted.

Help please?????

7. Dinesh@Parallels

Dinesh@Parallels Guest

Hello @MelanieT
    Did you purchase the full license or upgrade license for Parallels Desktop? Do you get any error message while activating?

8. MelanieT

MelanieT Bit poster

Hi I purchased this new at Best Buy. The msg I am receiving is "this key cannot be used with Parallels Desktop Build 12.0.2. For Details click here". When I click here it opens up another page and it tells me the key is invalid!>?!?!?!

9. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @MelanieT
    We've sent you the activation key in the Private message. Please use that key to activate Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac & keep us posted