Trying to add a Pro Subscription to my Parallels Account

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ANDREWG10, Jul 31, 2016.

1. ANDREWG10

ANDREWG10 Bit poster

I have a Parallels account for which I purchased and registered Parallels product including version 9 and 6, these are shown on my account, but not my Pro Subscription and I am unable to add it.

Last year: 12/12/15, I purchased an annual Pro Subscription which enabled me to download Parallels Desktop 11, the original confirmation email was sent to the same email address as my Parallels account.

However if I try and register the product or add subscription to my existing account, it says it's registered to a different account, but don't know it can be.

So I contacted Cleverbridge Customer Support, to ask how I can add the subscription to my account, but they just closed the call saying they don't answer technical queries about how to use the product, it would seem they either didn't read my request or are unable to help.

The Parallels website says "To request Parallels support", it says I have to click on the product in my account, but I cannot do this as neither the subscription or Parallels Desktop 11 appear on my account.

So I tried the contact us page for management support, I filled in the query again and got a support ticket email, but I note that the small print in the email says they do not respond to license queries.

My only option I think is to cancel my subscription and buy a new one as I am just going round in circles. If I cannot add the subscription to my Paralells account I cannot do things like change the payment method for the annual renewal.

If anyone has any experience of this or can suggest anything please ?

cheers
    Andrew

2. Sasti@Parallels

Sasti@Parallels Parallels Support

We have shared some private information regarding your license key in private message. Please check and respond to it.

3. ANDREWG10

ANDREWG10 Bit poster

Thanks for your quick reply and efforts on this. I am now happy it is sorted :)

4. Sasti@Parallels

Sasti@Parallels Parallels Support

You're welcome @ANDREWG10.
    Glad we could find the correct Parallels account. Let us know if you have more questions.