Parallels Fatal System Error

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Dan4, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Dan4

Dan4 Bit poster

Hi.

Have i lost all my files in my Parallel? Is there a way to fix this? I have critical important files that i must return back. If not, i have lost all my hard work for my job. Please help me. Bless.

Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 1.30.51 PM.png

2. Elizabeth Anderson

Elizabeth Anderson Member

To fix C000021a error in Windows, determine if there is third-party GinaDLL:
    Open registry editor in Windows by typing regedit.exe in the run box. Hit enter key on the keyboard.
    Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
    In the right pane, determine if there is GinaDLL REG_SZ value.
    If GinaDLL is present, the cause of stop error c000021a is most likely from the changes made by the software or hardware vendor to the system which you installed.
    Fix it by using updated software or remove the recently installed software or driver. Report the issue to the software and hardware vendor so they will fix their program. If you cannot remove the software or driver due to BSOD when starting the computer, you can try using the recovery console or system restore function in Windows. Don't forget to first try using Last Known Good Configuration option to boot the computer before using restore or recovery features.
    Resource - https://forum.parallels.com/threads/fatal-system-error-c000021a.4114/