Lost access to all my pcs

Discussion in 'Accessing your PC' started by Winston, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Winston

Winston Bit poster

I have been using Parallels Access for nearly 12 months to control several pcs from my iPad and iPhone and it has worked smoothly until this morning when suddenly it shows all of my pcs offline. Two of the pcs are located at my home and are switched on and connected to the Internet. The third PC is located at a remote location. This must be either a system failure or something wrong with my registration, although my account is current until August, and in any case is set for auto renewal. I urgently need to restore connection to my remote site, which is a 4 hour return trip. Any suggestions?

2. Le cayen

Le cayen Bit poster

I have the same problem, can't connect to my MAC or my PC from my iPad & iPhone

3. AaronR1

AaronR1 Bit poster

Same issue here I can access any of my computer via iPad or web app

4. Winston

Winston Bit poster

I've checked Parallels Access Preferences on my Desktop PC and Laptop and they both show "accessible". Obviously I can't check my remote site but this seams to point to a Parallels system failure as it was working OK yesterday and hasn't missed a beat previously. I can't think of what else it can be.

5. Winston

Winston Bit poster

For info. Two people on the Flexradio Community Forum suggest it could be caused by the weekend Windows update. Worth checking. I will go to my remote site over the weekend and check it out. I'll let you know what I find out. Winston

6. Winston

Winston Bit poster

Well, what do you know? I now have access to all of my computers, including the remote site. I have done nothing, made no changes. A real mystery. Perhaps Parallels Access was in fact down today and is now backup. No need to make a trip now. I wonder if Le Cayen and AarenR2 are back up too?

7. Le cayen

Le cayen Bit poster

Miracle!
    Same for, I did nothing and now it's working!!!

8. Winston

Winston Bit poster

That confirms it. A server must have gone down or some other software glitch a Parallels end.. The main thing is its back now. Also it's been 100% reliable for me until this happened, so I can't complain too much. Thanks for getting back to me

Winston

9. RejenN

RejenN Bit poster

Me to.

10. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Please check whether you have the latest updates in both device and computer then try signout and sign in Parallels Access.

11. teamx123

teamx123 Bit poster

I also had a problem with you , do not know the reason , need support from everyone , thanks

12. Winston

Winston Bit poster

My original problem MUST have been a Parallels Access System problem. With no action by me my access miraculously returned a day or two later and has been rock solid ever since. I can only suggest that you contact Parallels Access support.

13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Glad to hear that! Feel free to reach us anytime.

14. AegisI

AegisI Member

A server must have gone down or some other application problem a Parallels end. The main thing is its back now. Also it's been 100% efficient for me until this occurred, so I can't grumble too much.

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

If you face any issues, you can reach us anytime and report it.