1. RalphH2

RalphH2 Junior Member

hi, updated to 12. See only black screen. Tried to uninstall, this is not possible. Also updated, but this is not working. Do you have a solution?
    Installed Version 11 again, also only black screen. Thats really frustrating

2. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Please try installing latest build 41296 for Parallels Desktop 12 then force stop the virtual machine from Mac menu Actions > Stop and start check how it goes.

3. RalphH2

RalphH2 Junior Member

Can not P 12 without starting Windows 10. Not possible to stop virtual machine.

4. DustinHullett

DustinHullett Product Expert

there is also the option to switch to the apple hypervisor and see if the machine boots then. This has solved the issue for many so far. I guess not really a solution but a workaround for now. VM configuration < Hardware < CPU and Memory < Advanced Settings < Select apple hypervisor. Give this a try and see if the machine will then boot as usual

5. RalphH2

RalphH2 Junior Member

Can't open VM configuration. When I start P12, automatically Windows 10 stars and after 10 seconds , a message is on the screen, repairing windows 10.
    5 seconds later, I can't move the mouse and instead the mouse a wheel is spinning, 5 seconds later the screen is black, I have no option to open the VM configuration. Nothing works anymore.

6. DustinHullett

DustinHullett Product Expert

Ok go to your vm startup options and change to manual so it doesn't start automatically. If it still tries to start go to the parallels menu for the vm's and select actions and reset.