Have to click twice to login

Discussion in 'Parallels Access and Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by Lone Wolf, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

When Parallels Access is installed, and I want to click on a user on the login screen locally, I always have to click twice. If I quit Access, I can login normally by clicking once on the user image.

2. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Lone Wolf,
    Please follow the steps below and check how it works
    1. Uninstall Parallels Access.
    2. Open Disk Utility and run a permissions repair on your startup volume:
    Select your MacintoshHD on the left side of the window, select First Aid tab on the right side
    3. Reinstall Parallels Access.

3. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

I followed the steps - this did not solve the issue. This is certainly a bug in the Parallels Access software.

4. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

Hello? Any plans to fix this?

5. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Hey @Lone Wolf,
    You are trying to access from different computer web console or if via Parallels Access application from devices like iPhone, iPad or Android.
    If accessing from devices please make sure latest build update is installed.
    Host computer which you are trying to access is it Mac or Windows and what is the version of that Operating System.

6. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

This has nothing to do with remote access. I am referring to logging in on the host directly during normal usage. It is Mac OS X 10.11.6.

7. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

Hello? Support??

8. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Please clarify us with Parallels Access running, in order to switch Mac user account login, you have to click twice from host computer directly.
    Whereas it works fine if Parallels Access quit right?

9. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

Correct. If I quit Parallels Access before logging out of my account, I only have to click once to log back in. If I leave it running, I have to click twice.

10. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Junior Member

Hello again?