No German Keyboard layout

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by HenrikH2, Jun 22, 2016.

1. HenrikH2

HenrikH2 Bit poster

We recently switched from Log Me In to Parallels Access, it seems to work a lot faster but we have a major problem that could not be fixed up to now:

We have two PCs (one is a Mac, running Windows 10) and a Mac connected. No matter what terminal I log on, logging on to whatever System in whatever browser, the keyboard layout is always english and not german. It shows "de" as keyboard but it is QWERTY instead of QWERTZ. When I access from an IOS device it works fine.

I went back and forth with the support team (ticket 2275987) but this issue was nor resolved.

Can anybody help me out?

Greetings, Henrik

2. Sasti@Parallels

Sasti@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @HenrikH2,
    We have checked the ticket and it looks like our second line support have escalated this to our development team. You will be contacted by the second line support if there is a possible solution.

3. Mueller

Mueller Bit poster

Hi,
    I have the same problem, if I connect from a PC to iMAC. To login I have to switch to english keyboard.

4. Shao-Lee

Shao-Lee Bit poster

Same here.
    Any news on this?
    Win7 over a browser to the Win10-Machine (both German): Tried different browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox.
    Allways connected without the german keyboard-layout.
    :-(

5. Shao-Lee

Shao-Lee Bit poster

My workaround: I am using the "remote clipboard" to exchange the german characters.
    Unfortunately this works only at the full Desktop - not at the LoginScreen.
    Let's hope, that the developement team will resolve this issue, soon.

By the way: "Parallels Access" works great - also its a way cheaper and faster as LogMeIn.

Thank you for setting up such a great remote-service.