Certificate auto enroll profile applies over and over

Discussion in 'Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM' started by JeremiasJ, Dec 15, 2016.

1. JeremiasJ

JeremiasJ Bit poster

Hi, I have created a custom .mobileconfig that autoenrolls a computer certificate from the Windows domain CA. It is then deployed to the Mac clients with PMM. This works great, profile gets installed, but for some reason the profile seems to be reapplied every compliance evaluation cycle with the result that i get multiple certs.

Why does parallels reapply the profile if it it already installed?? Am I doing something wrong here?

Also I get an annoying prompt asking for credentials related to configuration profiles that is not ok when I release this solution to the users.

[​IMG]

2. Yury Averkiev

Yury Averkiev Program Manager Member

Hi,
    the problem with a profile being applied multiple times is going to be resolved in the next v6.0.

Regarding the password prompt, we are aware about the issue. We did try to fix in the past, but there are some technical challenges. We are not giving up and are going to fix that problem, hopefully sooner rather than latter.

JeremiasJ likes this.
  3. FredrikR1

FredrikR1 Junior Member

JeremiasJ likes this.
  4. JeremiasJ

JeremiasJ Bit poster

Ok, great, yes, I am using a similar solution today to deploy profiles to Macs with the miserable native Microsoft SCCM Mac solution, hoping for something more streamlined in parallels version 6.

Thanks for the info.