Where is 12-month Access subscription

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by Parallels User, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Hi, earlier this week I purchased a Parallels 12 desktop bundle with a 12 Month Subscription to Parallels Access, but in my account it says my Access subscription ends on January 2. Can this be fixed? Thanks in advance.

2. CatherineH1

CatherineH1 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same problem. Can any one help us?

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

I have checked your account and found that you have got a three-month promo subscription for activating Parallels Desktop. If you have purchased Parallels Desktop bundle from OnTheHub then you need to redeem the code for it but I suggest you redeem it after the current subscription expires otherwise the new subscription will start from the day it is redeemed.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to find any information under your email. Please reply to our private message.

CatherineH1 likes this.
  5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Thank you for sharing the information. Refer to this article and redeem the code but I suggest you redeem it after the current subscription expires otherwise the new subscription will start from the day it is redeemed.

6. CatherineH1

CatherineH1 Bit poster

Hi Ajith,
    I still cannot redeem it after I followed your instruction. It is said, "Trial period has expired "
    Can you help me?

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Share us the error message you are getting when you try to redeem Parallels Access subscription.

8. CatherineH1

CatherineH1 Bit poster

It has been registered, but when I was trying to login the application. It showed, "Trial period has expired "
    Recently It shows the following message,
    No subscriptions are registered yet.
    To register a subscription, click "Register a License Key".

"This license key is already registered in a different account."
    I only have one account, unless someone stole my account.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that your Parallels Access subscription is registered under ted_***@msn.com. Try to use that email and check.

10. CatherineH1

CatherineH1 Bit poster

Thank you for your help. I can use it right now.

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Glad to hear that! Feel free to reach us anytime.

12. LarsK2

LarsK2 Bit poster

I have basically the same problem:

The product receipt for my update to Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac stated that it includes a 3 month subscription of Parallels Access (http://kb.parallels.com/de/123869).

However, there I did see any promo code and I am not offered to activate Access by this option in the portal.
    It says my subscription has expired. (Obviously referring to an earlier subscription which expired well before I bought Parallels Desktop 12).

Best regards,
    Lars

13. Hi, we've checked your account and found that your got free 6-month Parallels Access subscription, which has been started on March.
    And when you purchase your Parallels Desktop copy?

14. LarsK2

LarsK2 Bit poster

I bought Parallels Desktop 12 on 31.12.2016.
    I received the earlier 6-month subscription from your Social Media Manager for giving her some input she asked me for.

15. LarsK2

LarsK2 Bit poster

Is there still somebody looking into this?

16. Dinesh@Parallels

Dinesh@Parallels Guest

Dear @LarsK2 ,
    We're looking into this issue and we will get back to you shortly. Thank you for understanding.

17. GeraldR2

GeraldR2 Bit poster

Hello @AlL,

i bought Parallels Access for Business i created 2 users but on one user i got the Warnung that the Trail Period will expired (on IPad Pro and Windows PC) the other Users works like expected!

Can you help me

18. Hi, could you please provide us with the email address' which you used for those 2 subscriptions?
    Please send it via the private message.

19. LechP

LechP Bit poster

Hi,
    We also have a problem with "This license key is already registered in a different account." Probably our e-mail changed, cause of rebranding. Could you please verify the problem?

20. LechP

LechP Bit poster

Could You help with this issue, b/c ours employees can't work. EDIT: Problem solved.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017