No renewal subscription email alert

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by BruceK2, Jan 18, 2017.

1. BruceK2

BruceK2 Bit poster

I did not receive a renewal notice and my credit card was charge today for renewal. I no longer have a mac computer and have not for many months.
    Please help me get a credit and cancel any future charges.

2. ChinhanT

ChinhanT Bit poster

The only answer they will provide to you is

As per the refund policy we cannot provide a refund if more than 30 days have passed since your purchase.
    In order to disable the auto renewal subscription please follow the below mentioned article.

They don't even stop renewing the license after you provide a voucher license!

3. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Dear @BruceK2
    We've processed the refund for the renewal & cancelled your Parallels Desktop subscription.
    We've also sent you an email confirmation.

4. ChinhanT

ChinhanT Bit poster

Hi @Guna@Parallels
    Why doesn't user getting renewal notice upon renewal happens

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

A user will get a confirmation email when renewal is successfully completed or failed.

6. GaryR7

GaryR7 Bit poster

Hi Parallels Support
    I found that Parallels did not meet my needs and my IT consultant removed it from my Mac desktop and Mac laptop last year. I was surprised to get notification on 11 April that my Parallels subscription had been renewed and my credit card had been debited. I cancelled immediately and got an automatic reply to the effect that the cancellation would not take effect until next year. I sent a message to Customer Support around 11 April explaining that I had not been using Parallels and had not had any prior notification before renewal. I requested refund. I have not had a reply to that message to Customer Support. Can you please arrange refund. I can provide account references etc. Gary R

7. Hello GaryR7. Please provide the order reference number to check and proceed further.

8. GaryR7

GaryR7 Bit poster

Sathiya
    Cleverbridge reference number 133572979

9. We've processed the refund for the renewal & cancelled your Parallels Desktop subscription. Refund will be credited within 5-7 business days.

10. DonghuiX

DonghuiX Bit poster

@Sathya
    I had same issue.
    Hope you can refund me.
    I haven't used the parallel desktop for more than 1 year since my Mac PC broken.
    But two days ago I got an email saying my credit card is charged.
    There was no advanced alert on the renewal.
    I am just supprised that it is still happening in 2019.
    Please help take care of this ASAP.

11. Hi DonghuiX. Please provide the Cleverbridge reference number to check and proceed further.

12. DonghuiX

DonghuiX Bit poster

Sorry
    Here is the correct one
    cleverbridge reference number 158933498

13. We've processed the refund for the renewal & cancelled your Parallels Desktop subscription. Refund will be credited within 5-7 business days. You will also receive a confirmation email regarding this.

14. DonghuiX

DonghuiX Bit poster

Hi Sathya,
    Thank you very much for the prompt support!

15. You are welcome. Please post again for additional queries.