Parallels Desktop 12 - Recommended Training/Tutorials

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by moosehead, Jan 26, 2017.

1. moosehead

moosehead Bit poster

I have not used Parallels for several years and I never felt that I totally understood the best way to set up/use. I have upgraded to V12 running Windows 7. It is running so slow almost unusable but that is for another post. I have only found old tutorials. Would anyone recommend a site that I can get some education? I am disappointed in Parallels lack of tutorials but maybe I am missing something. Search in YouTube has not helped. Browser search did not find much. Lots of what is new in V12 but I would like to start with introduction right through to each config option. Thank you in advance.

2. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Here is a good start(refer Documents section)

3. moosehead

moosehead Bit poster

Thanks Guna but I reviewed the Q&A and it is not want I am looking for. I do not know Questions if I do not know the product. I am looking for a step to step after installation. I bet most people are running a vitural windows and that is all I am doing. Thanks for trying.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Refer to Parallels Desktop 12 User Guide and Getting Started PDF's to know more about Parallels Desktop 12. You can also refer this article for some video links which is for Parallels Desktop 11 but similar for Parallels Desktop 12.

5. moosehead

moosehead Bit poster

Thank you, much appreciated.

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Feel free to reach us anytime for support.