Please Delete Account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by AdamC8, Feb 6, 2017.

1. AdamC8

AdamC8 Bit poster

Can you please delete "ALL" accounts on that you may have linked to my email address please!

2. DennisC2

DennisC2 Bit poster

Can you please delete "ALL" accounts that you may have linked to my email address please? I did not sign up for this website and somehow have been told that my account was accessed from both Iran and China. Please do so ASAP.

3. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

As requested, we have deleted the Parallels account associated with your email address.

4. AdamC8

AdamC8 Bit poster

Have you just done this for Dennis or me to?

5. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @AdamC8
    We could see that you have Parallels Desktop 7 & Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac license key associated with your email address. If a Parallels account is deleted, you will no longer have access to those license key. Please confirm if you would still like to delete your Parallels account.

6. AdamC8

AdamC8 Bit poster

Just concerned really, as like Dennis I to received an email about activity on my account, But only from China! I have changed my password for the website! I now no longer use any of your products. So am happy for these to be wiped.

7. BillyM1

BillyM1 Bit poster

Same as the other posts.
    Can you please delete "ALL" accounts on that you may have linked to my email address please!

8. Hi, We've found in your Parallels account Parallels Desktop 7 license key.
    If you would like to we can send it to your by email and then delete your account.

9. Please reply us and confirm the account removing.

10. BillyM1

BillyM1 Bit poster

yes please delete my account thanks

11. Your account has been removed