2X Client & Windows 10

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Windows' started by ditch, Mar 6, 2016.

1. ditch

ditch Bit poster

Can someone advise what version of the 2X Client is Officially Windows 10 Supported?

2. roytegar

roytegar Bit poster

i have problem same too , thaks

3. TrinhA

TrinhA Bit poster

I am also the same problem with you, hope to have a helper.

4. Guys, please find the system requirements in this KB
    Please let us know if you need more info.

5. Baagii

Baagii Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    According your web link KB - windows 10 is still not compatible with 2x Client?
    Please see picture here below, I have the same problem (program screen size issue) with all of the programs that I open through 2x Client.
    Thanks in advance.
    [​IMG]

6. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi Guys, 2X Client is available for Windows 10 operating system. To resolve Graphics related issue, On Parallels RDP clients, Graphics Acceleration should be set to RemoteFX and let us know how it works.

7. ChristopherR7

ChristopherR7 Bit poster

upload_2017-1-22_18-50-21.png
    While I can use 2X on my windows 10 computer, after some sort of update (and I'm not sure when for either windows or parallels) I am no longer able to use my particular apps--Meditech, MRHC Desktop, MRHC Folders, Outlook 2010--however I am able to use the remote IT Desktop folder. I have had my hardware guys look at it, blow up my virtual user, and even reinstalled onto my windows 10 laptop all to no avail.

I know it's not necessarily an issue with our 2X virtual set-up because I can access all these just fine from my android tablet.

Hence, is there an identified issue with windows 10 that is preventing me from doing this? (When I use the 2X version on my windows XP laptop from work this is not an issue.) Need help!

upload_2017-1-22_18-50-21.png

8. Valentin@Parallels

Valentin@Parallels Parallels Support

Greetings @ChristopherR7
    Could you please describe what exact behavior is observed when you are trying to use applications in question? There can be several reasons actually, so I would appreciate if you could provide us error message which you are receiving when launching this applications.
    Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks in advance!

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  9. ChristopherR7

ChristopherR7 Bit poster

From the above screenshots, I can only access the IT Desktops folder from my PC and laptop running Windows 10. When I try to access any of the other links I get the following message:
    upload_2017-1-30_8-3-41.png
    ...and then the program closes out.

When I use my Samsung tablet, I can access everything fine.

10. ChristopherR7

ChristopherR7 Bit poster

@Valentin@Parallels , any thoughts on what is going on with this so I can utilize my Windows 10 laptop with Parallels?

11. ChristopherR7

ChristopherR7 Bit poster

12. ChristopherR7

ChristopherR7 Bit poster

Still looking for help here. (I was trying to open a new thread, but cannot figure out how!)

13. JesseB1

JesseB1 Bit poster

I have a Windows 10 install that throws 0xc0000005 exceptions just opening the unconfigured 2x client. Deinstalled and reinstalled twice. It blows up after a minute or so of opening the 2x Client Window. This has occured with 15.0, 15.5 & 16 64bit builds.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017