PMM Quota Violation

Discussion in 'Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM' started by RobertM25, May 3, 2017.

1. RobertM25

RobertM25 Member

I am seeing some interesting things in my pma_isv_proxy_service.log located at C:\windows\logs...

Everything seems to be working fine, although I am receiving the following entry in the log quite often:

05-03 08:42:41.496 W /ClientPushManager:1752:85c/ Quota violation

I am currently using the offline method of licensing and this site has licenses remaining on it. I have no gone over the license limit. Is this entry due to licensing or is there some other problem?

2. Yury Averkiev

Yury Averkiev Program Manager Member

Hi Robert, this message is not related to licensing. Most likely there is an issue with a Proxy certificate. Please contact the support they will advise you how this issue can be resolved.

3. RobertM25

RobertM25 Member

But what problem would arise from this "issue"? Because i have not seen any detrimental effects from it. More or less wondering what it is and what problems it could cause.

4. TimofeyF

TimofeyF Parallels Team

Should not be any, in our experience, but it would be better to have a Problem Report submitted, to ensure that this is not the unknown issue.