Getting started with Parallels Toolbox for Windows

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Windows' started by Danil@Parallels, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Danil@Parallels

Danil@Parallels Staff Member

Information
    Parallels Toolbox is a collection of convenient, easy-to-use, lightweight applications, or tools, to help you focus, get things done, and stay secure. It provides quick access to many common functions that are either hidden, require hard-to-remember keyboard shortcuts, or are just not available.

Visit KB 124200 to see the list of available tools.

Installation
    To install Parallels Toolbox for Windows, just double-click the installation file (.exe) and follow the onscreen instructions. Once Parallels Toolbox is installed, it is immediately ready to use. To open the Parallels Toolbox window, click in the Windows tray.

To get the installation file, you can either download Parallels Toolbox for evaluation, or if you purchased Parallels Toolbox for Windows, download the installation file using the link from the confirmation email.

Activation
    Once Parallels Toolbox is installed and started, sign in to your Parallels account. Or create a new one if you don't have one already.

After that, do one of the following:

• If you want to try Parallels Toolbox, click Try Free for 7 Days.
    • If you have an activation key, click I Have a Key and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • If you want to purchase Parallels Toolbox, click Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Using Parallels Toolbox
    1. To learn more about any tool, move the pointer over the tool, click the right mouse button and select About.

For more details on Parallels Toolbox features refer to the Parallels Toolbox User's Guide.

Note: Add any tool to Favorites for easier access by clicking with right mouse button and choosing Add to Favorites. All tools can be launched from Windows Start Menu by typing names in search field.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. To enable a tool, simply click on its icon.

The enabled tools are marked with a white circle:

[​IMG]
    For more details on Parallels Toolbox features refer to the Parallels Toolbox for Windows User's Guide.

wikic likes this.
  2. wikic

wikic Bit poster

BestS2 likes this.
  3. MrB1

MrB1 Bit poster

Thanks for providing the information about Windows Toolbox.

4. JohnM99

JohnM99 Bit poster

How do I get a refund. I did not order this program nor give them a credit card number, but I was charged anyway. Windows Defender blocked it as a virus anyway.

5. Hey, please provide us your purchase order number.

6. JohnM99

JohnM99 Bit poster

I do not have a purchase order number. The invoice number is BKD-73633733067. The Parallels web site has no way to contact the company. I got this as a free program from Corel some time a go. I looked at and it does nothing I need, so I forgot about it, until notified of the charge by Cleverbridge. I did not give Parallels my credit card number but they charged it anyway. I did not knowingly sign up for a subscription. I want to cancel everything and get a refund.

7. Thank you for your reply.
    We've found your order 247217429, it has been refunded.
    You will receive fund during the next 5-7 days.

8. Jonathan19

Jonathan19 Bit poster

Hello,would you cancel my purchase and refund?
    My reference number is 248305933

I bought an upgrade version while I don't have any standard version.

9. Jonathan19

Jonathan19 Bit poster

Hello,would you cancel my purchase and refund?
    My reference number is 248305933

I bought an upgrade version while I don't have any standard version. My invoice number is AKD

10. Hi, your order has been refunded You will receive funds during the next 5-7 days.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

11. ElleS

ElleS Bit poster

Will there be a version for Windows 11?