Refund demand

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by PragmaticPraxis, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PragmaticPraxis

PragmaticPraxis Bit poster

I paid for Parallels Desktop 12, and paid extra for the Pro version, and now after 4 months of ongoing performance issues making Parallels unusable, Parallels is incapable of actually fixing the problem, and instead suggests rolling back to PD11 as a "fix". I am willing to do that I guess, but that means the purchase of PD12 was a waste. So, looking for a full refund from Parallels for the purchase of PD 12 Pro, which is unfit for use and recommended BY THE VENDOR to not be used. Can someone at Parallels advise who to talk to about this refund? Alternatively I will be talking to a lawyer, but I would rather address this in a more proactive manner.

2. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

@PragmaticPraxis, I am truly sorry to for you having such experience with our product. Can you give us a chance to troubleshoot your performance issues via the traditional support service, in a remote session involving Parallels Engineering team?

3. PragmaticPraxis

PragmaticPraxis Bit poster

Dmitry,
    after four months of this issue getting complaints and Parallels offering boilerplate support that amounts to little more than "Don't use the software for what you bought it for", and a large amount of my time lost to the problem, and troubleshooting the problem, I find it hard to believe anything is going to come of this. I feel as if I have already wasted enough time, money and lost opportunity on Parallels "pro". Unless I can get some assurance this isn't just more wasted time I would rather put my effort into getting up to speed on VMWare. I've been a Parallels user for most of a decade, but this crap with the pro version is just unconscionable. The fact that you still won't just refund my money and move on is a further frustration.

4. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.