No Subscription purchase option on the site

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by mgol, Jul 8, 2017.

1. mgol

mgol Bit poster

The site at https://www.parallels.com/eu/ seems to only allow to purchase an individual license of Parallels Desktop for Mac. What has happened to the subscription option?

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @mgol , we have checked the link from our end. We were able to purchase the subscription. Please try to clear cache and cookies of the current browser , if that doesn't work, please try to use a different browser and check.

3. mgol

mgol Bit poster

Hi Arun. Clearing cache & trying different browsers doesn't change anything. I only see the option to buy Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac which is a 1-time purchase, not a yearly subscription.

4. Arun@Parallels

Hi @mgol , please help us with the screen shots, we will check and assist you further.

5. mgol

mgol Bit poster

See https://imgur.com/a/ThW2U for the screenshots. On the home page I only see the "Buy now" button as the only purchase option (1st screenshot). Then I'm redirected to a page with an option to purchase Parallels 12, i.e. the concrete version, not a subscription.

6. Arun@Parallels

Hi @mgol , were you not able to select the second option? Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition(Subscription)?

7. mgol

mgol Bit poster

Ah, I missed that this one is a subscription, thanks! Could you perhaps add `(Subscription)` to their names so that it's clearer?

8. Arun@Parallels

Hi @mgol , we will notify this to our internal team. Thank you for sharing this with us.