Attention ---> Parallels developers

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Ramin, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Ramin

Ramin Junior Member

This thread was moved from "Installation and Configuration in Mac OS" to "Wish Lists".
    Alicia.

Hi

It's nice that when I start the program, it pops up a window called "OS Installation Assistant" to walk me through the process.....

That's cool!

However, for heaven sake, when I click on the Cancel button, I am not asking Parallels to close the program!!!!

Maybe...and certainly, I already have tons of VM images somewhere and now I just want to make a few changes such as changing the default location for my VM machines and etc.

Why should I have to double click on a VM file first BEFORE being able to do other basic things?

Thanks for remembering to fix this on future release/s.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2007
  2. Eru Ithildur

Eru Ithildur Forum Maven

Ditto that!

3. srl

srl Junior Member

Agreed!

Or, I just want to bring up the About box of Parallels, etc.. it would be nice if it could just launch without having anything selected. Make the 'select a VM' window non modal, please, and don't quit the app if I hit cancel.

While we're at it, bring back the 'reset' button..

4. Delphyne

Delphyne Member

Agreed. Extremely frustrating, especially since double-clicking any of the VM files starts the VM, even when the Auto-start VM option is turned off... grr...