Bridge NETWORK problem !! sombody from paralleles help !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by DJ-GROBE, Jul 31, 2007.

1. gegervision

gegervision Hunter

I know. I was giving everyone a work-around so not to get frustrated until the fix comes out. Also it lets Parallels knows a release and renew short fixes the issue so they know where to concentrate their efforts.

People come to these boards to get quick help to issues and if we all we do is turn to Parallels we are not helping each other out and forums is useless. Parallels will fix all these issue but we can't expect them all to come out at once.

Sorry just venting!!

2. DJ-GROBE

DJ-GROBE Member

gegervision , i wating for one year..so dont tellme i come here for quick repply or quick help......thanks for try help, but watch your words before start say things like that......

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  3. DJ-GROBE

DJ-GROBE Member

SPECTRE
    SO ITS FIXED OR NO?

again !! sombody form PARALLES CAN CONFIRM ABOUT THIS STUPID ONE YEAR OLD PROBLEM?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  4. Eru Ithildur

Eru Ithildur Forum Maven

I understand your frusteration, and have had those issues with my USB support. If someone starts to help, don't spout out at them in pigmie for crying out loud.

5. spectre

spectre Parallels Team

Unfortunately the fix didn't make it into the 5160, it's scheduled for the next Parallels Desktop update.

6. DJ-GROBE

DJ-GROBE Member

: (

Well hoppe finally next release have the fix.......

Thanks for repply.

7. DJ-GROBE

DJ-GROBE Member

fixed now?

Spectre is fixed this now?

Please need the infomation ASAP

8. spectre

spectre Parallels Team

It should be fixed in the current Beta build 5540. You can check if it works for you or wait for the production update release.

9. DJ-GROBE

DJ-GROBE Member

Lol i stay bussy and not see your repply, testing now, i downlaod the last beta and install for see whats up : )
    Back in few hours with report.

Best regards.