PARALLELS TOOLBOX NOT FREE

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by Jack.Jack, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack.Jack

Jack.Jack Bit poster

This company should be sued for deceptive advertising. They blatantly claim Parallels Toolbox for Mac users is free, when of course it isn't.

I'm sure their marketing reps have some sleazy convoluted logic about how it's okay to say something is free when it really isn't.

I WON'T BE BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS SLEAZY COMPANY EVER AGAIN.

IT'S LONG PAST TIME THEIR EXECUTIVES STOPPED MILKING THIS PRODUCT, AND WENT OUT AND GOT REAL JOBS LIKE THE REST OF US HAVE TO DO.

Attached Files:

2. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi Jack, Parallels Toolbox is indeed comes for free for Parallels Desktop users, this is what the screenshot you've attached states. You can activate Parallels Toolbox using Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac key.

3. Jack.Jack

Jack.Jack Bit poster

That would be nice Dmitry, if only it were true. We're enticed into installing it because of the deceptive and dishonest claim that it's free, only to learn it's only a TRIAL that's free.

How about stating it's only a trial that's free, so your customers don't waste time installing something that is NOT FREE?!! No, you'd rather treat us like morons, with nothing but lying click-bait. Waste our time installing it so we can waste even more time removing it. Nice way to treat your loyal paying customers, Dmitry.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
  4. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Jack, are you having any issues activating Parallels Toolbox using the license key you received with Parallels Desktop purchase? Do you need Support assistance?
    Parallels Toolbox is included to Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac purchase, either perpetual key or subscription, meaning that Parallels Toolbox comes at no charge for Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac users.

Please do not use an abusive language in relation to me personally or any other forum member. I understand that you want to express your strong feelings, but this does no good for either party.

Parallels cares about every customer, both trial user or long-term customer. We do not lie or treat you badly. If you have any issues you can always reach Parallels Support or seek for help on forum.

5. Jack.Jack

Jack.Jack Bit poster

Never mind. Forget the whole thing. I should have tried the product first. It's not worth caring about. Adios.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.