Second Display

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JoseS6, Sep 26, 2017.

1. JoseS6

JoseS6 Bit poster

I upgrade to high sierra and parallel 13, when I was in parallel 11 I was able to move windows 10 screens to a second display conected to my mac using a vga connector, now I did the upgrade I can not move the windows 10 screens but I can the mac screens without any problem. I want to know whats diffrence.

Jose

2. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello JoseS6, please go to the Windows display settings and send us the screenshot of it.

Please submit a Problem Report and provide us with its ID number. Please follow this KB article to submit Problem Report:
    http://kb.parallels.com/9058
    NOTE: Please submit a report while reproducing the issue and provide us with a generated ID number. We will not be able to locate your Problem Report on the server without having its ID number. Thanks!

3. NeilL2

NeilL2 Junior Member

Hi Jose, have you seen TomW6's thread 'useable multi-monitor support' in the 'Feature Suggestion' forum?

The PD11 functionality for multiple displays has been lost in PD12/13 as far as I am aware.

Neil