Parallels 13 upgrade price increase?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by FUCK PARALLELS, Sep 26, 2017.

1. FUCK PARALLELS

FUCK PARALLELS Bit poster

OK, what am I missing here? Since Parallels 13 was released, the upgrade price has been US$49, as it has been for previous versions.
    Today, I received an offer to upgrade to Parallels 13 and receive a US$10 Amazon gift card... for US$59...
    :rolleyes:

2. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @jacook ,

The normal price for the Parallels Desktop Upgrade would be $49.99. In that email, we mentioned like the price would be $59.99 with Amazon gift voucher code. So if you purchase the Parallels Desktop Upgrade with $49.99 from that email you will receive a $10 Amazon voucher code. You can utilize that in the Amazon So it means that you will get Parallels Desktop Upgrade with $49.99 with free $10 Amazon gift code.

Thanks, Alfena

3. xiangyul

xiangyul Bit poster

Hi I got the email with $49+10$amazon card, i ordered it with the Url in the email, and how do i get the 10$ amazon card??? i got nothing in the email.
    cleverbridge reference number

4. Steve_J

Steve_J Bit poster

Parallels Support,
    I have the same question as Xiangyul, I purchased the Parallels 13 for Mac upgrade, but I can't find my $10 Amazon voucher code? I didn't receive this information in the emails from Parallels??? Thanks.

5. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello,
    we are have reported it to the marketing team and it will be fixed shortly. Customer who has purchased it within the offer period will be benefited.

Thanks

6. Steve_J

Steve_J Bit poster

OK, thanks Alfena!

7. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

You're welcome. Please get back to us for any further queries. Thanks!

8. xiangyul

xiangyul Bit poster

are there someone supposed to contact us?

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You have not used the special link sent to some customers via email to purchase the upgrade with Amazon gift card that is the reason you didn't receive it.