Connecting a Bluetooth gamepad

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by MarcinS1, Sep 5, 2016.

1. MarcinS1

MarcinS1 Bit poster

Hi, I'm using Windows 7 inside Parallels 12 for Mac and I want to connect my DualShock 4 wireless gamepad. It works just fine when I connect it with a cable to the virtual machine or via Bluetooth to macOS or Windows inside Boot Camp, but when I look for Bluetooth devices with my Windows 7 VM the gamepad does not show up, while other Bluetooth devices (like my iPhone) do.

Can someone help me with this problem?
    Thanks a lot.

2. Hey, we are currently working on this issue with the Parallels Development team, but could you please generate the problem report using this KB article and provide us with the report ID number.
    Also "steps to reproduce" will be also helpful.

3. MarcinS1

MarcinS1 Bit poster

Here is the report ID: 115493948

Steps to reproduce: 1. Put the gamepad in pairing mode.
    2. Look for Bluetooth devices inside the guest OS.
    3. The gamepad won't be on the list.

4. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

5. VincentM3

VincentM3 Bit poster

I have the same problem as Marcin51, am running FIFA 14 in parallels desktop in windows 10 environment. I can't find my PS4 dual shock controller via bluetooth and my virtual machine can't detect it via USB.

6. Ahren

Ahren Bit poster

I'm having the exact same problem. Would love to know the status. I'm trying to pair an Xbox One controller to Windows 10. It works under Boot Camp wirelessly, it works wired in MacOS and can be passed over to Windows 10 and it works in MacOS wirelessly as well, but I cannot use it wireless in Windows 10 via Parallels. It just doesn't show up anywhere.

7. Mak Burns

Mak Burns Junior Member

When I use Wind7 I have the same thing. Now with Wind8 and Wind10 it is all good