PD 13 free for trial cannot be activated!!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by James33, Jan 2, 2018.

1. James33

James33 Bit poster

Hello there,
    I downloaded PD 13 from https://www.parallels.com/cn/products/desktop/trial/ today, installed PD13 and then win10, when I clicked "try free for 14 days", it always prompted "the email address you entered is already registered", the activation could not be done.

I tried to logout and register with another email, but it still went in the same way. Then I deleted PD13.app and downloaded again, installed again, it simply had the same problem.

then I turned to your service people on Wechat in China, the answer given to me was "you need to pay first and apply for refund later if you are not satisfied", which seems stupid and does not make any sense as your website clearly indicates it as a free trial software.

Hope I can get some useful answer here.

James

2. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello James33, we have an ongoing issue on our end in trial activation and it has been already notified to the concerned team and we are working on it. Thanks!

3. PetteriR

PetteriR Bit poster

Hello,
    I have same problem as James.

Petteri

4. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello PetteriR, please stand by while we check for a resolution internally. Thanks!

5. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello All, please sign out and sign in to Parallels Desktop Application and check if it works.
    Thanks

6. James33

James33 Bit poster

Hi, it works now. thanks!