Αbout connected external devices

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JohnnyfiveN, Jan 30, 2018.

1. JohnnyfiveN

JohnnyfiveN Member

Hi,i want to ask,about external connected devices.
    How one connected usb device can to be connected auto from mac to viltrual machine when she is on.
    For example ,i have always connect on my mac,the 3dmouse spacenavigator. From the control panel of the program(Devices)i have a statement to connect this device only to windows,BUT,when the windows start the device don't connect auto from mac to windows.(it must to take every time by hand).

Thanks

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @JohnnyfiveN , please click on Devices > External Devices > USB & Bluetooth > Un check the device you which is connected and let us know if that works.

3. JohnnyfiveN

JohnnyfiveN Member

Un check from list the "Input devices(keyboards,mice,tablets)"and "Others",but nothing.

4. JohnnyfiveN

JohnnyfiveN Member

Any solution?

5. JohnnyfiveN

JohnnyfiveN Member

6. JohnnyfiveN

JohnnyfiveN Member

Today I noticed that this happens because the device is always plug on imac usb(is a usb receiver for wireless spacenavigator 3dconnexion mouse).If unplug and plug the device when the VM is on,the setting work fine and the connect to windows.
    But this is not reasonable, in my opinion.Normally it should change automatically ,after you have declared on settings that you want this device to connect to windows.

Οf course I do not know if this is possible with some other regulation.