Accessing Corporate Computers on Business Account

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by DavidM40, Feb 25, 2018.

1. DavidM40

DavidM40 Bit poster

How do my staff access computers that I have added to our Business account?

I have added my colleague to our account and he has logged into the web dashboard but he can not see any corporate computers. He can only see his own computer.

How do we configure a computer to be a corporate or personal computer and how do we give all staff access to the corporate computers??

Thanks for your help.
    David

2. DavidM40

DavidM40 Bit poster

HELLO??
    HEY PARALLELS - WE WANT TO BUY YOUR SOFTWARE BUT YOU WONT TELL US HOW TO USE IT!!!

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION.

3. DavidM40

DavidM40 Bit poster

Is anyone listening????

What is the difference between corporate and personal computers??

How do I see My Personal Remote Computers that I have registered on my Business account??
    It is really obscure how this is meant to work - how do I manage all our company computer licenses if this is so confusing?????????
    The access software is great and easy to use as a personal user but this Business Account aspect is bizarre!!

When I try to use the Access app on my iPhone. the list of computers keeps changing between the one computer on my Corporate Computers list and the 2 on My Personal Remote Computers list.
    Now I can't see my 2 personal computers that are assigned to the same account as my corporate computer.
    I dont know how the software determines which computers are Corporate and which are Personal.
    I have no idea how to choose which list it is showing.
    This is madness.
    How have you made such a simple concept so completely confusing and impossible to work out???
    Frustrated.