iMac Pro- is Parallels Desktop Pro is compatible

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by HarryA2, Jan 30, 2018.

1. AlbertB

AlbertB Bit poster

If I renew my subscription and I can't get it to work with Windows 10 on my iMac Pro, can I cancel and get a refund?

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can get refund within 30 days from the date of purchase.

3. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Best Answer
    Guys, Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac is fully supported on iMac Pro starting from version 13.3.0 and newer. See release notices here - http://kb.parallels.com/124262.

4. HarryA2

HarryA2 Bit poster

Thank you Dmitry to answer.
    here is a link to 3D auto cad model. This model open with Parallels 12 on my old iMac-27". On my new iMac Pro opens with VMware fusion10, on my bootcamp-without parallels desktop but is not able to open on parallels 13.3.This is the link:
    https://viewer.autodesk.com/id/dXJu...xYTUxMTAtNDc3My0yYmY0LTg2ZWQtMjkyMDYzNDBjZjFh.

I'm using Bluebeam Revu-kind of adobe pro. The drawing regeneration are slow, not normal with the hardware I have. My computer is not faster than my old iMac.
    please advice

Harry

5. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi @HarryA2, can you please reproduce this in Parallels Destkop 13.3 and send us a tech report right after opening the model via Help menu > Send Technical Data... > please post the report ID here.

6. HarryA2

HarryA2 Bit poster

Hi Dmitry,
    thank u to try to help me.
    When I try to load the 3D Autocad model, the screen start to flash few times and after that getting black.
    After the version 13.3 the other programs like excel work better but not as fast as they supposed with this hardware. I use Parallels desktop since version 2.5.
    Report ID: 24721717

Attached Files:

7. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello HarryA2, Kindly start the virtual machine and click on actions in the top menu bar, Actions-->Snapshots. Let us ensure that Parallels Tools are properly installed. Please follow this article to install Parallels Tools. If you see reinstall or update Parallels Tools then kindly reinstall it.

8. HarryA2

HarryA2 Bit poster

Hello
    I did a snapshot but I cant save(no save option) it to load it here. I reinstalled the parallels tools also