Color Display Issue

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ayocasey., Mar 18, 2018.

1. ayocasey.

ayocasey. Bit poster

Hello,
    I'm sorry if there is a solution to this already posted but I do not even know what to search for regarding this issue. When I restarted my virtual machine today, my Windows looked like this:
    [​IMG]

I am unsure what to fenagel here to get my settings back to the original graphics.. The only thing that is weird is that I maybe shut down my Mac without shutting down the virtual machine first? This sort of just happened.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated,
    Thanks

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @ayocasey. , please try Actions > Reinstall Parallels Tools and check if that helps.

3. ayocasey.

ayocasey. Bit poster

Thanks, I'm sorry I do not know where this particular actions is located? My configuration panel has options like "restore defaults" but I don't see a place to reinstall tools. Is this within the virtual machine or in Finder? Thanks

4. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello ayocasey., Please follow this article to install Parallels Tools and then check for the issue.

5. ayocasey.

ayocasey. Bit poster

Thank you, this resolved my issue. Much appreciated!!!

6. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.