Parallels Desktop konnte nicht gestartet werden.

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by FleckC, Nov 29, 2017.

1. FleckC

FleckC Bit poster

Hallo habe seit Freitag dieses Problem, ohne Fehlermeldung, aber Parallels
    lässt sich nicht mehr Starten. Das Programm lief bis Freitag ohne Probleme auf HighSierra.

Mir ist nicht bewußt das ich irgend etwas geändert habe. Habe mir nun noch parallels 13 geholt
    aber auch dies lässt sich nicht installieren. DAs Programm beginnt zu installieren, dann wird das Passwort für Administrator verlang, was ich habe, er fängt an mit initialisieren, bringt dann aber die Meldung "Parallels Desktop konnte nicht gestartet werden." Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Die Hilfe zur Lösung des Problems ist nicht zielführend. //
    Hello since Friday I had this problem, without error message, but Parallels
    can not be started anymore. The program ran until Friday without problems on HighSierra.

I am not aware that I have changed anything. I have now brought parallels 13
    but even this can not be installed. The program starts to install, then the administrator password gets what I have, it starts initializing, but it says "Parallels Desktop failed to start." Please try again. The parallels help to solve the problem is not effective.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  2. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello FleckC, to help us understand the issue better, please take a screenshot of it and reply with the same. Thanks!

3. UmutK1

UmutK1 Bit poster

Good evening! I have the same problem. Parallels does not start anything for me anymore. Now I have tried to update and now there is "Initiate Paralells" and it does not work. I urgently need support.

4. Hi UmutK1. Please provide the macOS and Parallels Desktop version that you are trying to install. Also, to help us understand the issue better, please take a screenshot of the error message and reply with the same.

5. mduran

mduran Bit poster

Hello since yesterday I had this problem to , without error message, but Parallels
    can not be started anymore. The program ran until yesterday without problems on HighSierra.

I am not aware that I have changed anything. I have parallels 13
    but even this can not be installed. The program starts to install, then the administrator password gets what I have, it starts initializing, but it says "Parallels Desktop failed to start." Please try again. The parallels help to solve the problem is not effective.

6. Same problem - running Parallels 13.3.2 Program will not launch after installation on mac side. Toolbox is DOA