Upgrading to latest Parallels Version 13.3.2 (43368) fails

Discussion in 'Parallels Access and Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by PeterB12, Jun 30, 2018.

1. PeterB12

PeterB12 Bit poster

After upgrading to latest version, Windows cannot access \\Mac\Home\Desktop. While all settigs are not changed and seems to be OK, windows fails to recognize the drive. Rebootiong MAC and didn't help. Windows is mentioning a network error. All i ternety and othetr network devices are OK and accesable. What to do? Error code shown in windows 0x80070035. I am running Parallels for Mac V13. usinvg High Sierra (latest).

All worked fine until the upgrade of Parallels. What to do? ( N ever upgrade a working system is my first conclusion....)

/PeterB

JonathanM13 likes this.
  2. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

HelloPeterB12, Let us ensure that Parallels Tools are properly installed. Please follow this link to install Parallels Tools. If you see reinstall or update Parallels Tools then kindly reinstall it.

3. ThomasK16

ThomasK16 Bit poster

Hello,
    i have the same issue. After installing the parallels update to Version 13.3.2 (43368) my different VM's install the parallels tools. Only the windows version 10 pro failed. I force to install the parallels tools more then one time, but every time the access to the mac are no more possible. I did the same with windows server 2008, all is working fine. Also i notice that the keyboard is always revert to eng.

kind regards
    Thomas

4. PeterB12

PeterB12 Bit poster

I have done that. During the install I am recveiving an error . There was a problem updating parallels. It starts at 50% and then the upgrade process aborts. Please advise what to do. Until now the previous versions worked very good. First time I receive a problem. I have attached the error message.

Please advise
    Kind reagrds,

thanks for help

/PeterB

Attached Files:

5. JerichoT

JerichoT Bit poster

I'm having the same issues, Reinstalled but still the same issues.
    s