Clean Drive - Showing files selected for deletion

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox Feature Suggestions' started by SandyG1, Sep 8, 2017.

1. SandyG1

SandyG1 Member

Have an option to allow user to see the selected files that Clean Drive has discovered.
    Also be useful to be able to deselect particular files from being deleted

2. BenN4

BenN4 Bit poster

Do the techs eve look at these board? I have a select "Cache files" that indicates 39.71 GB of space reclaimable. That's quite a bit, and I'd like to know exactly what this program is trying to jetison. It's not OK to just say ... "Oh, it's fine, you don't need those files!" WTH? How do I know if I need them if I have absolutely ZERO clue as to what they are! C'mon parallels. For an otherwise fantastic product, the lack of this feature is like a big 'ol "shove off" to your users! LAME!

3. SandyG1

SandyG1 Member

I am not going to trust any type of software if it suggests I delete files without first being able to review what those files are

4. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

Here's Parallels Toolbox 3.5 update!
    Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 11.02.27 AM.png

5. SandyG1

SandyG1 Member

Yes, this works, however only partially. I have 3.53 GB identified in Trash but this can not be clicked to expand to a list of files. See picture. The trash file size is also in a different font colour showing it can not be clicked
    upload_2019-7-24_7-39-48.png

Attached Files:

6. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

Parsing Mac's Trash is a little bit tricker than other folders, we will work on improving this functionality in the future.