Change user name...

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by StarShot, Dec 26, 2011.

1. StarShot

StarShot Member

Is there a way to change my posting user name? In my User CP section, it shows my old posting name (Macaby). Somehow this got changed to my actual first/last name. Short of starting another profile, I would like to return to my old posting name or at least have a chance to select another user name.

2. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

Hello, I see that Macaby login ID was created with different e-mail: @comcast.net

So, you have 2 accounts here. Please login with @comcast.net e-mail, the preferable user name should be displaied then.

3. StarShot

StarShot Member

Any chance you could send my login data from the old comcast.net address to my new address that was used to start this thread?

I dumped the comcast account about 3 years ago and it continues to haunt me since I can't recover any user names/passwords through the defunct account.

4. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

Unfortunately there is no way to switch login account information between different accounts.

Unless you get the access to comcast.net please feel free to use Charles Garrity login.

5. PetraE

PetraE Bit poster

When I try to change my user name and I enter the password I used to log in, I get a message stating "the current password is incorrect". I've tried it multiple times with the password that I'm using to log in with!