You have reached the maximum number of activations available "Parallels Desktop 11"

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by SanjayS1, Jun 22, 2017.

1. DavidB39

DavidB39 Bit poster

Hi, The Mac I had Parallels 8 installed on died and I need to install it on this one. I am getting the "maximum number of users" error.
    Is there anything you can do?

Thanks!
    David

2. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello DavidB39, we have made few changes in the key settings, please reactivate with the same license key and keep us posted the results. Thanks!

3. DavidB46

DavidB46 Bit poster

I just had a motherboard failure on my 2011 MacbookPro 17", and have taken my HDD as-is and put it into a "loaner" MBP ( 15") that is even older vintage ( 2008) while my 2011 is off being repaired. To my surprise, the copy of Parallels that I've been running flawlessly for years now says "Your Product ....key reached its activation limit" and won't start. :-( Please help.

4. Danil@Parallels

Danil@Parallels Staff Member

Hi David, I just sent you a PM, please check and reply to my message with the requested details. Thanks!

5. MannyA1

MannyA1 Bit poster

Hi I'm getting on my Mac :"You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

I don't longer have those computers anymore I'm trying to install in new Mac. Thanks

6. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @MannyA1 , we have made the changes, please open terminal on your Mac and execute the command " prlsrvctl activate-license-online "

7. hobby

hobby Bit poster

Hi I'm getting same issue here on my new mac
    " You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key ... "

8. Hi hobby. Please check and respond to our private message.

9. hobby

hobby Bit poster

thanx <3 you solve my issue

10. You are welcome. Pleasure assisting you. Please post again for any additional queries.

11. RadekN1

RadekN1 Bit poster

Hello,
    I'm getting the same problem as described above. I had a MB failure on my laptop, I had a loaner one which activated the license without any problem. But now the original one has been repaired and I'm not able to switch the license back.

12. Hi RadekN1. We have reset the license key. Please restart Parallels Desktop application and try to activate it.

13. RadekN1

RadekN1 Bit poster

Thank you for the help

14. You are welcome. Please post again for any additional queries.

15. IrinaR1

IrinaR1 Bit poster

Asked two days ago for the same issue being resolved - Sathiya@Parallels took the license key and still no answer, regardless I sent her 3 messages with the inquiry about the status of my case.

16. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello IrinaR1! I am sorry for the inconvenience, Please check our private conversation.

17. IrinaR1

IrinaR1 Bit poster

Literally "0" customer service. Parallels on my machine doest'r work for over two weeks and these guys just ignoring my requests to help. Answered questions they asked in the private messages, they suggested steps, I tried to perform them - doesn't work, reaching out to with a inquiry what other steps should I take - NO RESPONSE. Wrote around 6 messages within past 5 days - no answer. Great customer service, Parallels

18. T.D

T.D Bit poster

I'm having the same problem and error message. Parallels on old computer has been deactivated and logged out. But still can't activate on new mac. Need help please.

19. ArminP1

ArminP1 Bit poster

Same problem here, I moved to a new motherboard, but hard drive and system are the same. When I try to activate my license, it says I've reached the maximum number of activations. I don't have access to the previous motherboard, so I can't deactivate it there.

20. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your license. Try to activate again and check.