How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AleksandrV, Apr 29, 2017.

1. DavidA28

DavidA28 Bit poster

That worked...thanks for the help.

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Anytime. Please reach out again for additional queries.

3. MirkoS1

MirkoS1 Bit poster

Hi Hemnath!
    I have the same issue. I used the terminal command above, too. But that wasn't satisfying.
    Can you help me? I need this version, because I am still running El Capitan on my old Mac Pro. Therefore I used it on a MacBook.

Thank you in advance!

Mirko

4. Hi MirkoS1. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac license key. Please open Terminal (from the Finder menu, navigate to Go -> Utilities -> Terminal), execute the command <><> prlsrvctl activate-license-online <><> inside the Terminal window, wait till the operation completes, close Terminal and re-attempt the activation.

5. MirkoS1

MirkoS1 Bit poster

Hi Sathiya,

just want to say that everything works fine now and Access is running pretty well.

Thanks a lot!

6. ChikwudiA

ChikwudiA Bit poster

I am trying to move parallels to a new computer. But when I enter activation code I got this error

Failed to activate the license: Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license on my old mac?

Thanks

7. AshokM

AshokM Bit poster

I am trying to move parallels to a new computer. But when I enter activation code I got this error

Failed to activate the license: Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license on my old mac?

8. Hemnath@Parallels

Hello AshokM. Please quit Parallels Desktop now. Then, open Terminal (from the Finder menu, navigate to Go -> Utilities -> Terminal), execute the command <><> prlsrvctl activate-license-online <><> inside the Terminal window, wait till the operation completes, close Terminal and re-attempt the activation.

9. Hemnath@Parallels

Hi ChikwudiA. Kindly follow the instructions in my post above.

10. JamesL22

JamesL22 Bit poster

Can you reset my license as well? I cannot get parallels 10 to install on my new Mac, and the command line you gave isn't working. Parallels is uninstalled from both my MacBooks. The command line you provided gives the same message the parallels program does, about the maximum number of activations.

11. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello JamesL22, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

JamesL22 likes this.
  12. JamesL22

JamesL22 Bit poster

THANK YOU!

13. VerenaF

VerenaF Bit poster

Could you please reset my license key as well. I keep getting the Unable to confirm the product licence message and cannot deactivate it on my old mac since it's broken. Thank you!

14. Hemnath@Parallels

Hi VerenaF. Please quit Parallels Desktop now. Then, open Terminal (from the Finder menu, navigate to Go -> Utilities -> Terminal), execute the command <><> prlsrvctl activate-license-online <><> inside the Terminal window, wait till the operation completes, close Terminal and re-attempt the activation.

15. Hemnath@Parallels

You are welcome! Please get back to us for any further queries.

16. VerenaF

VerenaF Bit poster

Thanks a lot, it worked!

17. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello VerenaF, You are welcome! Please get back to us for any further queries.

18. NicolaR1

NicolaR1 Bit poster

I changed my computer and would like to move my parallels 10 licence to the new MacBook. I already entered the code but it always says that I reached the maximum number of registrations. I did also the terminal task but that didn't work. It always gives this answer:
    Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

vpn-global-dhcp2-177

19. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello NicolaR1, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

20. AsangD

AsangD Bit poster

I have similar issue with Parallels 10 Desktop Product. How do I fix this? I wanted to move the license to my new mac mini.

Regards