Can't activate parallels toolbox.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by monot, Oct 8, 2018.

1. monot

monot Bit poster

I can't activate parallels toolbox.
    When I enter a key, it says the key is in use.
    I haven't change my machine. I just upgrade to Mac OS Mojave recently.
    "Activate on this machine" option doesn't work.
    Please help.

+ Parallels support system doesn't work. I chose Telegram option for support, since no other option works, and the Telegram bot asked me to create a ticket. I did, but at the very last page, it asks me to input "Support Code," which I don't know where to find.

2. Michael@Parallels

Michael@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi,

We have created a ticket for you. Please, check your mail box and respond.

3. DavidH48

DavidH48 Bit poster

Dear Parallels Support Team - Unfortunatelly similar situation for me - I have upgraded my Mac with fresh Mojave install. I was able to activate Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac - permanent license bundled with Toolbox, but the Toolbox says that my license is for older version of the toolbox.

4. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello DavidH48, Please quit Parallels Toolbox (click on the Parallels Toolbox icon in the Mac menu bar, then on the cogwheel icon in the upper right corner within the application interface, select 'Quit Parallels Toolbox' from the menu that appears), remove Parallels Toolbox (refer to https://kb.parallels.com/123905 for assistance), reboot the Mac, download Parallels Toolbox from - http://download.parallels.com/toolbox/v2/2.0.2-1213/ParallelsToolbox-2.0.2-1213.dmg -, install it and activate it.

5. DavidH48

DavidH48 Bit poster

All fine now. Thank you for quick help.

6. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.