HOW DO I CANCEL MY PURCHASE!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by LucianoP, Sep 24, 2015.

1. We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have processed the refund. Refunds take five to seven business days to appear on your account.

2. zekeriya

zekeriya Bit poster

hello is it possible to cancel my buying cleverbridge reference # 164177248

3. Could you please provide us with the reason of refund. (while we checking an order)

4. zekeriya

zekeriya Bit poster

i made wrong license buying, could you please cancel.

5. We have processed the refund. Refunds take five to seven business days to appear on your account.

6. MayraG

MayraG Bit poster

Hello, I would like to cancel my subscription. My cleverbridge reference is # 149059462

7. Hi @MayraG according to the Parallels Desktop return policy https://kb.parallels.com/123877 we cannot provide you with the refund, because the 30 days from the product purchase has been expired.
    (you've purchased it 08-Oct-2018)

8. MOHAMED4

MOHAMED4 Bit poster

I bought parallels on 04-02-2019, and am sorry to say this, I'm unhappy with your product (parallels), it never fulfills my expectations. I already submited a ticket to the customer support team.
    Kindly refund my money back.
    Reference #162227920

9. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello MOHAMED4. The order reference # 162227920 has been refunded. The refunded amount will return to your account within 5 - 7 business days. The license key associated with this order (VSN9TT-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-5T9FEG) has been deactivated.

10. TylerS3

TylerS3 Bit poster

I bought Parallels on 2-23-2019, I have no use for the program because that the programs I wanted to use through the browser will not load fully. I would like a refund. My reference number is 164977458.

11. Hi, you purchased Parallels Desktop with other apps in bundle. Would you like to get full refund or just for Parallels Desktop?

12. TylerS3

TylerS3 Bit poster

If it is possible to refund for the whole thing (bundle and parallels), that would be nice.

13. Your order has been refunded. You'll receive a notification by email. Thanks.

14. nicoleg3

nicoleg3 Bit poster

Hi. I no longer use Parallels as it was for a class, and thought I would need it for future classes. Can I get a refund? My reference number is 161171726. Thank you.

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that the purchase was made in January 2019. We can only initiate a refund for the purchases made within 30 days.

16. ZalmaW

ZalmaW Bit poster

how do I cancel my parallels business payment as well as my parallels access payment? With a full refund.

17. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

Hi ZalmaW, we have messaged you in the private chat. Please reply there so that we could check and help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.

18. AVV

AVV Bit poster

Hi I am Venkat. My parallel was automatically renewal with out asking my permission and money was deducted from my account. Please stop subscription and refund my money.
    Reference number: (required for all inquiries) 212353620
    Invoice date: 2/22/2020 Invoice number: AKD-73676963385
    Its just started but I don't want use for this year
    please help me to get my money back

thanks
    venkat

19. kavyaM

kavyaM Hunter

@AVV Your refund request for order #212353620 for TWD 2,819 has been submitted for processing. Refunds take five to seven business days to appear on your account.

Maria@Parallels and AVV like this.
  20. AVV

AVV Bit poster

Thank you for your help

Maria@Parallels likes this.