Clipboard Manager

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox Feature Suggestions' started by JohnV2, Aug 22, 2018.

1. JohnV2

JohnV2 Bit poster

Feature to manage clipboard clippings and select how many to save plus blacklist ability for apps like 1PW.

2. A1w0n

A1w0n Bit poster

please add this function;)

3. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

Just released Toolbox 3.5 version has "Clipboard History" tool
    Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 11.11.33 AM.png

4. RobertG3

RobertG3 Bit poster

I use a Safari addition called CopyClip by FIPLAB which pastes the item of interest when you double click on it. Your Clipboard History requires me to select the item and then take a separate action (e.g. command-v) to paste it. I'll stick with CopyClip.

5. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

When you click the item in Clipboard History, the content is copied to a clipboard. Then you need to perform command to paste it. We will consider adding automatic pasting in the future versions of Clipboard History.

6. JoyJ

JoyJ Bit poster

Clipboard history will keep history up to 30 days. I don't want to delete old ones because occasionally I still need them (find them using search). Can you add an option to never clean clipboard history (keep forever instead of 30 days)?

Keith Gillette likes this.
  7. McGrathI

McGrathI Bit poster

Please add option to just copy plaintext as default (no links or formatting). Majority of the time everything I copy needs to be paste as plain text and it mucks up the formatting on the destination document.

8. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings,
    Thank you for posting on Parallels Forum.
    We've forwarded your request to the respective team for further discussion.
    We don't know when and if it will be implemented, but in any case - we will let you know.
    Should you have any additional questions, let us know.
    Have a great week ahead!