Download Audio Feature Unavailable

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Windows' started by djauricofficial, Feb 1, 2019.

?

How do i get the Download Audio Features on my Windows 10?

1. Bug

100.0%
  2. Another file Download?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. djauricofficial

djauricofficial Bit poster

I downloaded the Parallel Toolbox and my favorite feature is unavailable can I get help ?

2. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi @djauricofficial, please send us a tech report via Parallels Toolbox menu > cogwheel > Help > Send Technical Data...
    Please post the report ID here.

3. CollinW

CollinW Bit poster

I am also facing this issue while playing one of the downloaded videos

4. DianaP1

DianaP1 Bit poster

i am having the issue as well with one of my downloaded video

5. ZIMZ

ZIMZ Member

I downloaded the Parallel Toolbox and my favorite feature is unavailable can I get help ?

6. ZIMZ

ZIMZ Member

7. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

Download Audio is now available as a part of Toolbox 3.5 update for Windows.

8. DhavalP3

DhavalP3 Bit poster

In order to download your audiobook to your Windows computer, you will need to download Audible Download Manager and configure it to import your audiobooks to iTunes, Windows Media Player, or our AudibleManager player. When a user hovers his mouse pointer on the sound icon, he sees a message stating No Audio Output Device Is Installed and the audio feature of the computer doesn't work. You need to fix No Audio Output Device Is Installed error first.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2020
  9. Alex Patsay

Alex Patsay Parallels Team

We'll look into it, however most likely it won't work for commercial and DRM-protected content like books from Audible.