Major Website Issue

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by jmlam, Oct 11, 2007.

1. jmlam

jmlam Bit poster

Major Website Issue (activation key problem)

This thread was moved from "Website and Forum Discussions".
    Alicia

I'm trying to get a Trial Key for my Parallels installation and requested one from within the program. I haven't received any confirmation the whole day and when I went to the website to register, it had said my email address already exists and I should request my password. I don't recall giving a password during the program's request for trial key so I went ahead and requested my password.

So now when I try to request my password, I keep getting a 500 Internal Server Error. I tried to register with a different email address and had forgotten to enter a password, it is identifying the new email address as an existing one. Can someone figure out what's going on here? I emailed webadmin@parallels.com without prevail. I'm also running out of email addresses to use.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2007
  2. Alicia

Alicia Parallels Team

Hello,

thank you for your feedback, we'll try to identificate the problem.
    Concerning your trial key I'll contact with you via PM after a time.

Best Regards,
    Alicia.

3. claco

claco Junior Member

Same for me

IE7/Firefox on Windows, Safari/Firefox on OSX. Internal server errors and 'email exists' errors when trying to create an account, 'forgot my password' and other things trying to get a trial key.

-=Chris

4. Alicia

Alicia Parallels Team

claco, please, check your PM.

Best regards,
    Alicia.

5. swimfinz

swimfinz Bit poster

MacBook 13" 160gb hd 2gb ram. Original build 4128, upgraded to 5160.
    Installed Windows XP...2 issues:
    1) am prevented from activating my copy of Windows. I hit "next" and nothing happens.
    2) I can browse the web via IE okay....I go to my ftp site to directly download the Winfows program I need and why I purchased Parallels. I reveive this "FTP File Folder Error." Details: 200 switch to ASCI II mode
    500 Illegal port command
    500 unknown command.

any leads would be helpful, thanks!
    swimfinz

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2007